Ready Design is not responsible for miss-interpretation by the client of the material published as part of promoting the product/software by our company. In such case, the responsibility lies with the client to get the right interpretation from the Ready Design support staff.
Refund will only be done when signed Letter of Destruction in the form of an email that is received by the client. Ready Design should receive the email at [email protected] within 30 days of the date of purchase of the Ready Design product/software. Letter Of Destruction implies that the client states in written form that the product/software bought from Ready Design will be destroyed from all machines where it has been installed, all backup copies were deleted also and also allow a authorized person from Ready Design to do a physical inspection of all the machines where it was installed to ensure the destruction is done properly. The inspection can happen anytime within 3 (three) years of the date of purchase of the product/software from Ready Design. The inspection can happen without prior notice to the client. Any evidence of the refund product/software is entitled to be entered in legal proceedings.
From the date of receiving the Letter of Destruction from the client, the refund will be processed within 15 days. Any delay of more than 15 days will be notified to the client through email from Ready Design. If the full licensed version of any software works, but not completely, then we will provide a solution for that. You can contact the support team in case the software you purchased fails to execute operations that are promised to be done. After analyzing and studying the issue, our technical expert will provide you with a suitable solution and then also if the issue is not solved and still exists, then we will refund your money that was provided while purchasing the product and the amount will be determined according to the task and issues solved by our software.
We use the personal information you supply when you submit a support question to respond to your question. Your email address is used to send a response from our Technical Support team.
A refund is not valid in the following cases:
- When the User Is Unwilling to Upload Files on Our FTP in Case of Software Failure: There are a number of corruption cases, and if in any particular corruption case, the client is finding issues in performing the process using our software, then we ask the client to upload his/her files on our secure FTP Server so that we can perform the necessary actions for him/her. We are also ready to sign a Non Discloser Agreement (NDA). If the client finds issues in performing the process successfully, and if he/she is also not uploading his/her files on our FTP Server, even if we are ready to sign the NDA, then in that case, the refund is not valid.
- If the client purchased any of our software without first evaluating it with the help of the FREE DEMO Version, then the refund for that product will not be given.
- In case our software is unable to perform the process it is projected to perform, and likewise, no other software in the market also couldn’t perform the same process, then, a refund cannot be claimed. If, however, some other software performs the process successfully unlike our software, then, a refund can be claimed.
- If the software is purchased without its prior examination via the demo version, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- If 30% recovery or migration or any other projected process is performed successfully by any of our software, then a refund cannot be claimed.
- Ready Design does not decrypt encrypted Microsoft SQL Server databases, Excel, Word, Lotus Notes Database, and so on. Furthermore, clients are clearly informed not to use the software in case of the emergence of a message like This database has local access protection and you are not authorized to access it locally. This information is clearly mentioned on all the product websites of this software. Therefore, the refund requests in this case are not valid.